Wednesday, April 11, 2012

shit



mehhh.

Fuck guys.

Fuck them and their sexual ways.

Why am I self destructive?

Why can't I turn them down?

He never asked for it. I kissed him as he was coming out of the bathroom. And now I'm sitting back, looking like a fool, admitting to being a rebound, and wishing I could erase it all.

Salome was right, I put him on a pedestal.

And now, theres already someone else. There is ALWAYS someone else. Just waiting around the corner. Another heartbreak, for one of us, its inevitable.  This cycle disgusts me and yet it is harder to quit than nicotine. This sexual addiction is tearing me apart. Fuck my life.

2 comments:

  1.  All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith —and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:3:10"

    Hope this encourages you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! :) You are such a kind, good soul. May God bless all of your days!!

      Delete