Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jewish New Year


So this is the new year today for the Jews. Yay! My sister mentioned 4 items that they work on during this time. That would be Repent, Forgive, Align, and Adjust. I chose Patti Smith as a picture because I believe she does a lot of amazing self reflection and self discovery. 
Repent---I should have NOT slept with Brian :( Dang it!!!
Forgive---But I forgive him for not being strong. I also forgive Sandra for hurting me so bad.
Align---I want to align my mind and heart like that of God and Jesus. Aligning with more grace, love, joy, and peace. I learned this week that in order to have more peace, I just need to receive and accept Gods love more. So Im just wanting to put my heart next to His and get totally filled!!!
Adjust---I need to spend more quiet time with Jesus, reading Gods word, singing songs and praying. I also need to be more careful around Brian. I refuse to have that situation again!! So frustrating.

Thank you Jesus for loving me even when Im a rebellious punk.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment