Thursday, September 29, 2011

Moving car romance....


I kissed a boy on a train..
I told him I liked his hat (black fedora)
He told me he liked my dress (multicoloured maxi)
He bought donuts holes, I bought coffee
We sat and chatted. About our lives, family's lives, life in general.
Society and its wonders. and mishaps. 
It was truly beautiful.
He revealed he was 16 and I said I didn't care.
He told me he wants to own a boat,
with his lady as the captain.
I told him my parents can't understand why I would want to sleep in the dirt,
he said he'd sleep in the dirt with me.
He kept telling me how outrageously attractive I am..
with his adorable blue eyes and straight white teeth.
He was wearing a black leather jacket, and a braided hemp necklaces with a glass bead.
He told me he dropped out of high school because he was tired of his immature classmates.
He's getting his GED and following his dreams of full time musician career.
I gave him my card, I have yet to hear from him
Maybe it is just life's own teases.
When we got to his stop in Albany, we both stood and I asked for a hug
He asked for a kiss.
When I lifted my face to his, he put his hand on my chin
and open mouth frenched, right there, in front of many people
The train jerked a bit, throwing us off kilter, him running into me
Me laughing, feeling young and fresh and free.
It was hard to say goodbye to my leather donning dropout, train sweetheart.
But I wrote a wonderful poem I should post soon :)
To kissing on a train, I raise my coffee mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment