Friday, September 16, 2011

"We haven't found us yet....."




Today was an off day. After a week of no sugar, consuming it made me feel so sluggish and moody. I feel like a day wasted, even though I did manage to go on short hikes with my mom and uncle and watch Darjeeling Limited. It makes me want to travel to India so bad. I just want rich smells and unknown language and beautiful colours and fabrics and strange culture and I actually do love the food. And the music. Yoga? No duh. Its funny because I feel like Im about to get a job and have to work constantly and not take a vacation but after some time of hard work and saving, before I get moved in and settled to a place, I desperately want to leave the country for about 2 or 3 months straight. Sounds delightful to me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment