Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please apply here.....


So my last post was rather daunting and wrathful, so here I am, on a lighter note. Speaking of the kind of qualities I'd love in a man. It's wonderful to have an opportunity to dream, being single as I am. People complain about being single (okay, yes, I do miss a cuddle buddy) but in reality, this is the most freeing time of life. Time to dream, time to play, time to for me time, time to grow.

1. Musically inclined - I don't care what you play, but if you could have a way with at least one instrument, my heart sings out to you.
2. A nature calling - Please, love mother earth and her beauty. Be able to camp with me, and my family, and desire to go on hikes. Don't be a pussy about getting dirty. That's what sexy showers are for.
3. Humour. Make me laugh, and not just with sarcasm. Sarcasm is lazy humour. So is crudeness. I like robust, physical jokes. Or imitations. Witty words are good too, just please don't be mean. I don't find making fun of people very funny, its only slightly and should not be abused.
4. Tattoos and piercings?? + + +
5. Long hair and a beard/facial hair?? + + +
6. You MUST have a job and a car. Don't even talk to me if you don't have either. Too many men I've dated were in that situation and I'm frickin over it. Give up the dope and start being a man. woops, tone it down, sorry I forgot this was a happy post :)
7. Cook - Not always, but dude... if you can cook a couple great meals and be willing to make me food a couple times a week, I will love you.
8. Be Healthy - That goes right along with cooking. Don't cook me nasty hot dogs and nachos in the microwave (cough, sorry serious ex #2). Eat right and be active, don't down soda at every moment and sit around on your ass, ALL DAY.
9. Don't smoke. No no no, no pot and NO cigarettes.
10. Drinking in moderation, no drunks, very unattractive.
11. You can be tough and rough, if you want to fight a little, whatever, but don't be an instigator. Don't be the one picking fights and asking people to punch you. I will punch you in the balls for that.
12. Don't talk to me about 3somes. I'm frickin sick of 3somes. The next man that mentions that's a dream of his, he's immediately out. If you want another woman in any of our sessions, you can just have her, not me. I've done the 3some thing, and it's a lot to juggle and it leaves you feeling..... just too shared. F%@& poly-amorous relationships.
13. Don't be superstitious. It's annoying. Ha, see, I picked 13...ooooo so scary!!!!
14. Enjoy being scared with me, don't be a wimp. Or don't get scared and have fun getting me scared.
15. Don't be all super into puke and shit. Farting, belching, boogers...I know these are dude things and some of its fine but there's a point when you need to shut up about it.
16. Please take me out to dinner, like....2 or 3 times a month. Even if not to a fancy restaurant, just someplace fun or a bar or someplace new!
17. Be adventurous. Love to try out new things and seek the unknown. New experiences are amazing!
18. Please be sociable. I love to go out and meet people and talk with them, you need to have the confidence to speak with strangers and have a great time.
19. Along with that, NO JEALOUSY. I don't get jealous when other sexy women who are hottest than me are around, because I acknowledge the fact and truly don't care about it. Just cause they are sexy doesn't mean they are happy or truly secure. So, please don't get jealous about me and other dudes...IM DATING YOU FOR A REASON lol.
20. So to sum that up, be confident. Love yourself. Know yourself. It's great to want to improve yourself and be a better person, always. But also be happy with who you are and realize you don't have to change entirely.
21. Love my parents and my sister and bro in law. I love them to death and you will have to sincerely enjoy them too, and be open with them...or this won't work.
22. A writer? A reader? If you keep a journal or notebook, or if you love to read....OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU.
23. Better yet, a photographer?!?! Yesssss, please, let me be your model and muse.
24. Do what you love. Don't complain about your job, or get a new one. If you don't care for it, try to find the positives, seriously.
25. Be honest and communicative with me. I'd rather hear a painful truth, than be lied to for my happiness. Just talk to me, I will receive you so well if I know that you just need to be real with me.
26. Try to be smart. Try to learn what you can. Find knowledge fascinating. Know we can always grow our minds.
27. Have a bit of style, try to dress kinda rad...no matter what style you have, do it with confidence and make it awesome to look at.
28. Along with that, have great hygiene. Clean face, clean teeth, enjoy showering, come on now!
29. Care about me. Think about me. Listen to me. Support me. Love on me. Show me physical affection. Hold me, cuddle me, put your fingers in my hair, kiss my forehead and neck, do sweet things and little gifts. I put this all in one, because I don't need to be greedy and make all those different numbers. I basically just want respect, honor, and genuine appreciation for who I am. This one should be obvious, but I just had to say it : TREAT ME RIGHT, TREAT ME LIKE YOU NEVER WANT TO LOSE ME, LIKE I'M GOD'S PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, A PRINCESS IN HIS KINGDOM.
30. Lastly, with that, please, trust in our Lord God in Heaven. Talk with Jesus. Read the Bible with me, pray with me, be real about your relationship with Christ and encourage me in mine. Let's build each other up, closer to God, rather than separating us from Him.

Amen!!!!! Please God, let it be so!!!!

PS If he likes to ride horses, and loves cats/dogs/other animals...thats another amazing plus side!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment