Thursday, January 12, 2012

And one two three, one two three.....


I love this album. It is so relaxing, even if an ex-stoner. And the album cover is pretty trippy, to say the least.....

So after four days at Dragonfly cafe, I definitely like it a lot. Pretty easy, happy go lucky stuff. I'm excited to go back to Piccolo though, that cafe is definitely my home coffee house. Plus I can sit on the barstool and read books why I wait for customers. Speaking of books, I spent 30 minutes at the library, to find nothing and go home empty handed. Now I'm looking online and ordering a bunch. It's funny that in my home bookshelf I have several books I have never read, but they honestly do not even look that interesting. 

I hear there is a place in Vancouver to try waltzing. Is that so crazy? I'm thinking it could be legit. That or swing dancing. I need something fun like that every week that I can look forward to. Plus there is no weekly Epikos church meetings or anything during the week. I feel so distanced from them, it is sad. I missed going to the Vision Night last weekend but idk I just feel so out of it lately. 

I do not know how much longer I can live in my house. I seriously must get out. There's a mobile home for rent in washougal for $470 and I seriously wish I could get into it. Plus it is a 3 bedroom!!! If I could find a roommate....oh boy. IDK  though I should be thankful I am rent free but I need more privacy. And more space of my own.


Or maybe I should just pitch a tent in the forest behind my house, yeah?

*sigh* 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.P.S. Sorry these weren't about your blog post, just a response to your great comment. I guess I could have put it under my comments..... :)

    Brrrr.... too cold for tenting here right now. Have a great weekend! :)

    Here is a great verse for you today :) "Those the Lord has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.Isaiah 51:11"

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S...again...:)
    I'd love to hear what you thought of "death of a guru" after you've read it. :)

    ReplyDelete