Monday, January 9, 2012

Goodbye.....


Haha, yes. This shirt is amazing. I have deactivated my NEW facebook account. The one will all the filters and good people, even. I just feel so addicted and I find myself checking out people that make me feel insecure or whatever. I just don't think its good for me. I'd rather be downloading badass music or watching tv or researching shit or buying stuff off craigslist and free people than stalking people or over-admiring them. This is healthy, YES!
My workday was AWESOME. Little intimidated in the beginning with the two girls there, but the 2nd location is definitely all mine baby. I felt so good. I love it, I can't wait to work the next 3 days and rack up some tips and hours. I could spend it all in a heartbeat, that's the sad part....

Love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment