Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This random life of mine.......

Yes, my sweet Shayna and I. Course she wasn't so sweet when she was threatening to murder everyone at the New Year's party. Hard to believe because it's so unlike her. But mind you, we were both messed up. This picture wasn't from that night though. Man, I knew crazy shit would go down but it got really crazy. I think she began feeling very vulnerable because of a certain substance and all of a sudden, she disappears. Like really, we could NOT find her.  We are an hour and a half away from home, in the middle of no where, but there were other houses around. So worried for over an hour, she had no phone, there was nothing to be done. Luckily neighbors drove up and dropped her off.

Just plain insane.

But its these memories we build together that make up a true friendship. Still though. Word of advice: No matter how much of a shitty time you are having somewhere, DON'T JUST WALK OFF ALONE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, SUPER WASTED, CREATING CHAOS AND STRESS FOR OVER 10 PEOPLE AT A PARTY THATS SUPPOSED TO BE A BLAST. lol.

Other random notes of the day, some positive some negative............................

*I don't remember if I mentioned getting a hoop. But I love this thing. I only hope to get better at it. And get some sick abs while I am at it. +
*Josh has been emailing me...apparently he is unhappy with his gf, he thinks of me a lot still. He doesn't have a job so there has been no word of paying me back unfortunately. But he has my stuff so we are supposed to meet up and trade. Who knows man, who knows.......crazy ex's coming back into your life? That's a +/-
*I'm really gonna be on myself about taking my Zinc. And doing skin care masks. I read my horoscope, which I rarely do, but it DID say that if I keep doing the same action without giving up, I will see results in a few weeks. So come on now, if I do this full-fledged...freakin acne needs to get out of my life!!! We'll make this one a + because we have hope for a future of a clear, pretty face....
*I got a job today. No shit. I turn in a resume, get a call, do an interview, and BAM im hired. How does this happen??? Cool thing is the barista is awesome. And shes got an awesome friend too. And she sounds boy/party crazy so Im in for it, I just know it. Im already trying to play it cool like Im kind of done with drugs for now but I have no clue what kinds of situations I will find myself in.....  ++++

So thats about it for today. I really will try to be better about journaling. I freakin need it.....

3 comments:

  1. Sorry! I didn't realize that this blog was your journal to yourself. I didn't mean to pry into your life, just wanted to potentially encourage a sister in Christ. Anyway, as few want people to "read their diary" this will be my last comment then. :)

    BUT! I believe God placed this on my heart to share with you, and I pray it encourages your heart.
    The enemy of our faith will use many ways to tempt, distract, and discourage us in our life with the Holy one, but He is faithful to keep us as we put our trust in Him. Here are the responses to temptation by Jesus our Lord who was tempted in every way yet without sin(Hebrews 4:15).

    Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone."
    Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only. ’"
    Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’" Luke 4:4,8,12

    Aren't those great responses. But when reading this the thing I love to know is that I'm not alone when it comes to life's trials. He endured temptations too and He knows my weakness and my need for Him. He lived the perfect life in our place and then died in our place, and now He lives in us to help us live a life we couldn't/wouldn't live without Him. Jesus loves us so much hey?!

    I wanted to leave you with something special just for you, so I asked God for something for you from His word and Ephesians 2:3 popped into my head. I looked it up and thought the rest of the section was great too, so here ya go. :)

    "And you were dead in your trespasses and sins, in which you formerly walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience. Among them we too all formerly lived in the lusts of our flesh, indulging the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest. But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. Ephesians 2:1-10"
    That's so awesome hey! That He is our salvation and that even faith is a gift from Him if we'll accept it. :)

    Well God bless you and Happy New Year! I hope your new job will be great for you. :)

    Sincerely,
    a brother in Christ Jesus (by His grace)

    P.S. Jesus loves you soooooo much, don't forget it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no!! I just meant that I write for myself because it helps me process things and get it all out there :) I truly like that you read it because your comments are so encouraging and wonderful, thank you so much! That Ephesians verse really gave me tears because its all so true... how my past life was living according to the world's standards and now I live by anothers. I may not be perfect, but I know I am not expected to be....I just have the heart for God and I really do want to do things that please Him....thats why I'm trying so hard to avoid drugs, alcohol, and the like. I appreciate it all :) Peace to you friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok great I guess that wasn't my last comment then. I'm so glad you were encouraged! :) Peace to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete