Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nice one....




I met a man named Steven today. He came into the cafe, with his scruffy beard and long hair pulled back into a pony tail. He brought a coffee traveler in and asked for a half decaf americano with cream. Of course I was so distracted I made it full caffeinated lol oh well. Even though I was about closed I couldn't help chatting with him for a while....he's traveled about the U.S. and wants to travel the world. He got a degree in Computer Science on the East Coast but now lives in NE Portland. He was going to walk his dog at the Lacamas Trails park. I could just feel his energy.....he was staring at me. Me, with my effed up zit covered face....and blah hair. One of the first things he said to me was that he liked my style and that it was "interesting" lol and I said thanks because I think interesting is a good thing and he said it is, he's just not very good at compliments. I told him when I work next so I really hope he comes back in ............damn. Too bad he mentioned its been 12 years since college and then laughed about revealing his age. Why...why are they always so old?!!?

Anyway, tomorrow I start my 2nd job and Im a bit nervous but I know it shall be awesome. Yay for getting paid more. I also got my anti-sugar drug which I'm going to start taking just as often as I can remember to take my Zinc and Vitamin A. Boy am I a pill popper. Those pills cost me $21 but it will be worth it to quit feeling like I'm going to die unless I eat sugar. I have decided to waste a significant amount of money on piercings and tattoos, of course. I know I need to buy things like a GPS and a massage table, but those will come in time. Same with getting a mac computer and Skyrim. All awesome things. But since I have abstained in sex and alcohol so far in 2012, I would like to reward myself and rebel in other, less destructive ways. Here goes to getting both nipples, lip, and conch piercing all at the same time! Luckily my friend Taylor will come with me since he wants his lip done again. I'm seriously going to arrange it to have both piercers there at the same time and have them pierce the tits at the same time ...I've heard about them doing that and I hear its so much better and when I called, she said she would definitely be able to make that happen. Righteously radical. As for the tattoo, I'm going to ask my artist to draw something up with a beautiful couple of Blue Cornflowers....Germany's national flower. I've been wanting something to do with my German heritage for years and luckily they also represent "Prosperity, fortune, wealth, and friendship"....so all great things yeah? I'm going to get it going up my side and it will be a very sexy match to those abs I am truly working on,.......

Which is my last point. I finally did make it down to the gym, and I did quite enjoy it there. My stomach is sore and I love it. But if you can believe it, I weighed in at 103. That is the heaviest I have weighed in my life. I guess the number doesn't really matter, but I am not feeling toned in the slightest. That is why I posted this yoga picture, to remind me of my goals and how yoga and hoop and diligent working out will get me where I want to be. I just want to be so overall healthy, with great skin, hair, body, face, all that jazz....it just seems all so far away..............

Dreaming of you, Stranger Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment