Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Common side effects cause nausea, trouble sleeping, and unusual dreams


A picture like this makes me want to get all my hair dreaded. I would definitely do it blonde though. blonde just looks so much better with dreads.

I'm not so much worried about getting worn out from working 6 or 7 days a week...it's just my feet. They are already hurting much. I may need to invest in Danskos....or at least until I save up, some darn good crocs! 

The moon has me, yet again tonight. 

Well that's it. Not much for today.

1 comment:

  1. Blonde is pretty cool for dreads I went with red and black and I'm working on them ever other day because, I haven't finished :)
    so its loose hair and dreads feels more free.
    Good luck to you on that ^^! and thank you for following me! x

    ReplyDelete